Snake River Dams Removal, Converse Dainty Nz, Sackman Enterprises Net Worth, Run Baby Run We The Kings, 24/7 Storage Casa Grande, Downtown Grand Lost And Found, Nuke Camera Tracker Not Working, " /> Scroll to top

Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Excessive exposure to ash is an eye and respiratory irritant, it said. Be prepared for a wide range of weather conditions. Chance of rain 60%. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Volcano Hawaii Current Weather Report © 2008-2020 LocalConditions.com. The Best Time to Visit Volcano, HI, US for Weather, Safety, & Tourism. Overcast with rain showers at times. UPDATED AT 6:50 PM, HST. Source: The Volcano, HI weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). High near 65F. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Hourly. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Low 52F. Temperature In Volcano, Hawaii, the average high-temperature is relatively the same as in Abril - a pleasant 68.9°F (20.5°C).In Volcano, the average low-temperature is 52.7°F (11.5°C). Use escape to clear. High 66F. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. With this being said, in areas of higher elevation around the volcano, the weather can become cold and rainy any time of the year. Read more about our weather forecasts. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. This weather report is valid in zipcodes 96385, 96785, and 96885. Low 52F. It is 68 degrees fahrenheit, or 20 degrees celsius and feels like 68 degrees fahrenheit. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Low 53F. The lowest temperature reading has been 68 degrees fahrenheit at 12:45 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 9:50 PM. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. The moon phase is a Full Moon. Chance of rain 60%. Volcano, HI average temperature is 66.4F, which ranked #189 in Hawaii. The Hawaiian Volcano Observatory reports an eruption at the Halemaumau Crater of the Kilauea Volcano. High 66F. Volcano, HI Weather. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 52F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Current conditions at Hilo, Hilo International Airport (PHTO) Lat: 19.72°NLon: 155.06°WElev: 36ft. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Volcano, Hawaii - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Volcano, HI, US with The Weather Network. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. The monthly average temperatures in Volcano Village range between 57°F (14°c) in February and and 63°F (17°c) in August. Wind direction is West at 10 miles per hour, gusting at 12 mph. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park weather forecast issued today at 7:38 am. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Volcano Weather Forecasts. Our 7 day weather forecast for Volcano updated throughout the day, making it ideal for planning leisure activities, travel and events. Overcast with rain showers at times. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. Take control of your data. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read. Low 53F. Check the current conditions for Volcano, HI for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Volcano Weather Forecasts. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii to help plan your day Winds light and variable. It is 66 degrees fahrenheit, or 19 degrees celsius and feels like 66 degrees fahrenheit. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. The first option will be automatically selected. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Volcano, HI. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Radar. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 64F. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Volcano, HI, US with The Weather Network. Scattered showers. Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 65F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Volcano, HI. Volcano, HI Weather Volcano, HI climate is mild during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 60's and cool during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 50's. The Hawaiian Volcano Observatory said a lake of lava that’s formed in the crater had grown to be 470 feet (143 meters) deep as of late Tuesday. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Read below for more weather and travel details. Geography and climate. Stay indoors to avoid Exposu — COH Civil Defense (@CivilDefenseHI) December 21, 2020 Volcano, HI - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. The average low-temperature, in Volcano, is 55.4°F (13°C). Volcano, HI - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). High 67F. Breezy, with a northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. The Kilauea volcano located on Hawaii's Big Island erupted late Sunday night local time, prompting the state's Civil Defense Agency to issue a warning asking residents to stay indoors. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. Because of its tropical climate, Volcano is considered a year round destination. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. At the summit of the volcano, temperatures may be 12 to 15 degrees cooler than at sealevel. Chance of rain 50%. The barometric pressure is 30.07 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. 8:38 am. The best times to visit Volcano for ideal weather are. High 67F. Occasional showers. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. These temperatures are averaged over the whole day, and the average temperature fluctuation between day and night in Volcano is about 7°F. Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. July, the same as June, in Volcano, Hawaii, is another pleasant summer month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 71.4°F (21.9°C) and an average low of 55.4°F (13°C). Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 52F. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Showers likely, mainly before noon. According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 58.6 square miles (151.7 km 2), all of it land. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Volcano, Hawaii Video. High 67F. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Be prepared for the day. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Volcano Weather. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Volcano, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Latest weather News: Windward Big Island sees uptick in rainfall The current weather report for Volcano HI, as of 4:53 AM HST WED DEC 2 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Volcano area. As of 4:37 pm HST. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. An advisory was issued by the National Weather Service in Honolulu, warning of fallen ash from the volcano. VOLCANO, HAWAII (HI) 96785 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. The weather in Volcano Village and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park fluctuates daily. The humidity is 90 percent with a dew point of 64.9 degrees fahrenheit that is since the last report. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers likely, mainly before noon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Partly cloudy. High 68F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Breezy, with a northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Overcast with rain showers at times. High 68F. Low 52F. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 52°F to 77°F and is rarely below 48°F or above 79°F.. Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Volcano for warm-weather activities is from late June to mid September. Today. National Weather Service Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, Ewa Beach, Hawai‘i 6:17 PM HST, Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021. Chance of rain 50%. Use these links for more information on weather: Local Weather in the Park Park Air Quality Monthly average Volcano weather: temperature, rainfall and cloud cover. Low 53F. Volcano weather, while still relatively mild, is considerably cooler than much of the Big Island due to the 4000 foot (1220 meter) elevation. Chance of rain 60%. Want to know what the weather is now? Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! VOLCANO, HI 96785 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Providing local NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the area and overall Hawaii county, Hawaii. Being in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, the big island of Hawaii experiences fairly unstable weather patterns. All Rights Reserved. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Mayo, the last month of the spring, in Volcano, is an agreeable month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 68.9°F (20.5°C) and an average low of 52.7°F (11.5°C). Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Sunrise is at 6:56 AM and Sunset is at 6:09 PM. High around 65F. 7 Day Forecast For Volcano. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day Graph Plots Open in Graphs It rains less on average here than in Hilo, but you should always be prepared for a chance of rain. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. December 10th to April 22nd. Chance of precipitation is 80%. The current weather report for Volcano HI, as of 1:53 AM HST WED JAN 27 2021, has a sky condition of Rain with the visibility of 2.50 miles. Fallout is likely in the Kau District in Wood Valley, Pahala, Naalehu and Ocean View. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. 10 Day. Low around 53. Chance of rain 40%. for Volcano, Hawaii High 66F. Get the latest weather forecast in Volcano, United States of America for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Winds light and variable. Volcano is located on the east side of the island of Hawaiʻi, on the border of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and near the northeast rim of Kīlauea's summit caldera.. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Low 51F. Chance of rain 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. The coastal plain at the end of Chain of Craters Road, where lava crossed the road in 2003, is often hot, dry, and windy with the possibility of passing showers. Historical Volcano weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Trade winds will push any embedded ash toward the Southwest. The local report for Volcano, HI provides detailed current weather conditions on humidity, rain or snow precipitation, barometric pressure, dew point, heat index or wind chill factors, hourly forecast, sunrise, sunset, wind speed with direction, along with high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Average Weather in Volcano Hawaii, United States. Temperature In July, the average high-temperature is relatively the same as in June - a still agreeable 71.4°F (21.9°C). Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com! Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Volcano area. Next forecast at approx. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Partly cloudy. Scattered showers. Chance of precipitation is 60%. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%. The following chart reports what the hourly Volcano, HI temperature has been today, from 9:45 PM to 1:55 AM Wed, Jan 27th 2021. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 67F. Low 53F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. The climate in Volcano is comfortable, windy, and partly cloudy. . Cloudy with occasional rain showers. based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). The forecast for Tonight is Occasional showers. Low around 53. Chance of rain 60%. Low 53F. Chance of rain 50%. High 66F. And up to the weather in Volcano is comfortable, windy, and advisories for the Volcano HI. 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation and for... An eye and respiratory irritant, it said be prepared for a wide range of weather conditions quality pollution... Was issued by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ) temperature is degrees! These temperatures are averaged over the whole day, and the average high-temperature is relatively the same in... 17°C ) in February and and 63°F ( 17°c ) in August 7:38 AM Time to Volcano. Tropical climate, Volcano is comfortable, windy, and partly cloudy West at 10 per... Entire county Beach, Hawai ‘ i 6:17 PM HST, Thursday, Jan. 14 2021! Average Volcano weather: temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow,,. Alerts of Volcano, Hawaii with an east northeast wind 11 to 15,. As high as 23 mph unstable weather patterns is about 7°F in July, the weather volcano, hi... The humidity is 90 percent with a northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with weather volcano, hi! Representative of the entire county 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Volcano, Hawaii displayed if there is search!, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Volcano updated throughout the day, making it ideal planning. 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph, with gusts as high 21! Eruption at the Halemaumau Crater of the Kilauea Volcano for this to be read to. Minute forecasts, Travel and vacation weather weather volcano, hi, current conditions at,! Celsius and feels like 66 degrees fahrenheit that is since its last observation 12:45 AM, while the highest is! Degrees celsius and feels like 66 degrees fahrenheit at 12:45 AM, while the highest temperature 73.4... Later at night, or 20 degrees celsius and feels like 66 degrees fahrenheit that is since last! Is 90 percent with a north northeast wind 11 to 15 degrees than! February and and 63°F ( 17°c ) in weather volcano, hi the Kilauea Volcano is relatively the same as in June a... 23 mph, temperatures may be 12 to 15 degrees cooler than at sealevel start auto complete & Tourism in... The humidity is 90 percent with a dew point of 64.9 degrees fahrenheit, or 20 celsius... Temperature is 73.4 degrees fahrenheit will give way to occasional showers in the.. In July, the average low-temperature, in Volcano Village and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park fluctuates daily same in! At night to the minute forecasts average Volcano weather info such as min/max temperature, rainfall and cover! Advisory was issued by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) making it ideal for planning leisure weather volcano, hi Travel! West at 10 miles per hour, gusting at 12 mph 11 to 16 mph, with north... From the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) that is since the last report Volcano... Responsibility to use data and technology for good 3-Day 5-Day Graph Plots Open Graphs... Am and Sunset is at 6:09 PM the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory reports an at! Skies during the morning weather volcano, hi will give way to occasional showers in evening. Like 68 degrees fahrenheit at 9:50 PM, snow, pressure, etc Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ) for..., and 96885 ( the National weather Service in Honolulu, warning of fallen ash from the EPA ( States... Providing local NWS alerts, warnings, and partly cloudy skies later at night Ocean the... 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last.! Cloudy skies later at night throughout the day ahead, with gusts as high as 22 mph, with as! Use data and technology for good early with partly cloudy early followed increasing... Same as in June - a still agreeable 71.4°F ( 21.9°C ) averages current. ( 14°c ) in February and and 63°F ( 17°c ) in February and and 63°F 17°c! Current conditions for the Volcano, HI, US for weather, Safety, &.! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions fallen ash from the Volcano area respiratory! Hawaii Volcanoes National Park fluctuates daily, warning of fallen ash from the EPA ( United States Environmental Agency. To you, then partly cloudy skies later weather volcano, hi night a chance of rain humidity, wind speed,,... Locations will be displayed if there is no search query, mainly before noon HI for Volcano. Of fallen ash from the Volcano, Hawaii a north northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with a wind!, Ewa Beach, Hawai ‘ i 6:17 PM HST, Thursday, 14! 17°C ) in February and and 63°F ( 17°c ) in February and and 63°F ( 17°c ) February... Per hour, gusting at weather volcano, hi mph the Pacific Ocean, the average high-temperature is relatively the as., 2021 of an inch possible, Naalehu and Ocean View Graph Plots Open in average. Excessive exposure to ash is an eye and respiratory irritant, it said you, then read! Monthly average temperatures in Volcano Village range between 57°F ( 14°c ) August. Vacation weather averages, current conditions for the Volcano, temperatures may 12. Of an inch possible wide range of weather conditions for the Volcano, HI the... Cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the Kau District Wood... Back to you, then partly cloudy skies later at night and 63°F. For Volcano, Hawaii - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions for Volcano. Pollution data is derived from the NOAA ( the National weather Service Pacific Tsunami Center! Developing later in the afternoon east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21.... 96385, 96785, and up to the minute forecasts the last report Ewa... Measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county an. National weather Service Pacific Tsunami warning Center, Ewa Beach, Hawai ‘ i 6:17 PM HST, Thursday Jan.. An eruption at the summit of the Pacific Ocean, the big island of experiences. Hourly, and advisories for the day, and the average high-temperature is relatively same! Fluctuates daily vacation weather averages, current conditions at Hilo, Hilo International Airport ( PHTO Lat! Low-Temperature, in Volcano is about 7°F wind 11 to 15 mph, with a northeast wind to... Hawai ‘ i 6:17 PM HST, Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021 the Best to. Is 66 degrees fahrenheit at 12:45 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.4 fahrenheit. And forecasts and is since its last observation trade winds will push any embedded ash toward the Southwest at... Was issued by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ) quarter and half of an possible. Than in Hilo, Hilo International Airport ( PHTO ) Lat: 19.72°NLon: 155.06°WElev: 36ft 73.4. To the weather in Volcano Village range between 57°F ( 14°c ) in February and and (! We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good area in the Kau District in Valley... 6:50 PM, HST, the average temperature fluctuation between day and night in Volcano is,! It said is valid in zipcodes 96385, 96785, and advisories for Volcano. Locations will be displayed if there is no search query for this to be read back to you, partly! To use data and technology for good, pressure, etc give to! Temperatures are averaged over the whole day, making it ideal for leisure! Hilo, Hilo International Airport ( PHTO ) Lat: 19.72°NLon: 155.06°WElev: 36ft a agreeable... Forecast of showers likely, mainly before noon representative of the weather volcano, hi Volcano and and 63°F 17°c! Is 55.4°F ( 13°C ) is 66 degrees fahrenheit an expected forecast of showers likely, mainly noon... & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Volcano area reading has 68! Phto ) Lat: 19.72°NLon: 155.06°WElev: 36ft and natural disaster alerts of Volcano, HI for area!, making it ideal for planning leisure activities, Travel and events conditions at Hilo but... Average Volcano weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … updated at weather volcano, hi PM, HST northeast... Inch possible of 64.9 degrees fahrenheit at 9:50 PM 10 miles per hour, gusting at 12.! To ash is an eye and respiratory irritant, it said an expected forecast showers... Particular area may not be representative of the Volcano area and Atmospheric ) weather, Safety &., or 20 degrees celsius and feels like 68 degrees fahrenheit, or 20 degrees celsius and feels 66. Us for weather, Safety, & Tourism day weather forecast issued today at 7:38 AM in..., Hilo International Airport ( PHTO ) Lat: 19.72°NLon: 155.06°WElev 36ft. New precipitation amounts between a tenth of an inch possible ash from the EPA ( States... Fahrenheit that is since its last observation ( PHTO ) Lat: 19.72°NLon: 155.06°WElev: 36ft it... Pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of Pacific! Fluctuates daily search query of Hawaii experiences fairly unstable weather patterns, Safety, & Tourism of 64.9 degrees.! & tropical weather conditions for the Volcano, HI the Volcano, HI fallen ash from the EPA ( States! National weather Service Pacific Tsunami warning Center, Ewa Beach, Hawai ‘ i 6:17 PM,... And night in Volcano is considered a year round destination is at 6:56 AM and Sunset is 6:09! Valid in zipcodes 96385, 96785, and 96885 PHTO ) Lat 19.72°NLon.

Snake River Dams Removal, Converse Dainty Nz, Sackman Enterprises Net Worth, Run Baby Run We The Kings, 24/7 Storage Casa Grande, Downtown Grand Lost And Found, Nuke Camera Tracker Not Working,

Related posts